Thursday, May 1, 2008
My current addiction:




Pssssssst, hotttt!


Someone gotta wake me up from my slumber! The time is waiting for me. For me to at least stare at the book. At least for paper 8(the audit paper), pur-lees? So I took an effort to review the timetable moments ago. And a BIG thank you to Ding for calling me up for the class' timing. =) Now I'm still in need of B to get the right timing from a few lecturers. Ah well. Thank youuuuuu B.. =)

Have been spending some quality time with Mom. Went shopping, did some house chores, catching up tv series, made some desserts, sayangsayang her (but she complained geli.. =( ). Hhahhaa that shows how much have I not been close to her(after so long!). Guess it's pretty much of the right timing. Hee.

I'm so proud of myself! I peeled some gingko yesterday! -.-


yummy gingkosss!


Mom used the hammer ! =O

Ignore the scary uncle please, tenkiu. =X

So cute lah! =) It looks like one of those ice-cream in masak masak set I had when I was 4. =X

I read Xiaxue's blog a while ago. Wondered why are there so many people criticising her. Big time jealous-fied people. With her make up and all. What's a SO BIG DEAL about THAT? LOL! Lame lah. I love make up stuff though! hahahhaa, okay yeah maybe that's why I'm standing still on that topic. *whispers: what is really wrong with beauti-fying yourself? doink.


Me with heavy make up.

Me(s) without make up. SORRY LAH I KNOW I UGLY. =( hahaha =X


=)
Nytesssssssss. *yawn.

Labels: , ,

posted by Catherine at 9:36 PM | 3 comments