Monday, May 12, 2008
It has been a hectic week. Shopping? Lesser than ever. Meeting up with the girlfriends? Taking me forever. Chilling with the family? More of chilling session during the Mothers' day. oh-oh-oh!

To all mothersie-oh-mommy,
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!

So okay, I DID plan something for mothers' day. Thought maybe my siblings and I would have done some house chores, (okay, maybe not just 'some'); ah and then, for the rest of the days of course. But, but, but. Mom brought us out. And we asked her what she wants for Mother's day, she was left speechless. So we ended up going for some shopping, and straight off to puchong for SHABU-SHABU!!!!!!! *drools.

We had our ALL MOTHERS IN THE FAMILY (Mom's side) dinner thing on Saturday night. Twas good. The food was good. Yums. Ya, the same ol' Chinese food. With lots and lots of mushroom, God knows why they'd order so much of dishes with mushroom.

The relatives came over to my house for the cake session. Aunt bought some blackberry cake from Secret Recipe. Less sugar it seems. -.- But most of us are youngsters! Ah well, my Ahmama(grandma) can't take too sugar-ish stuff, so okay. -.-



So I got Sedaya private school (again) for the final examination. So frustrated. When am I getting Sunway lah dey??? B got Sedaya as well, so okay lah. heehehehe. Well, most of us got the same place as well right?

Got back to studies again. After ONE miserable day of not studying, packed with all the mothers' day thing. Wanted to go to the library, but couldn't get a parking. Messaged B,
then off we went to Pyramid to study. Skipped lunch, and straight we went to classroom 3.17 to continue our studies with the others (Ding, Ong, Billy, Rayven, Moon[is this how you spell your name?] -.- ). Yeah, it's better off to study in that classroom than to rot in the library with other noisy unknown peeps. And the classroom is wayyyy more spacious. weeeee.

I have been studying my t7(costing) and t9(taxation), neglecting my t8(audit). Die lah. I've completed my notes! The notes for the sun and star areas. Okay, time to sit down quietly and put my mind into it. The t8 paper is my weakest point. haih. URGHHHH GOTTA GET RID OF IT.

Study lah aduhai!


Do-Re-Mi-Fa! Ong, Faqir, Shirod and Theva during Mr.Robert's class. -.-

I snapped this picture for
suka.

They were playing CHO TAI TI!(studying just now.) CAUGHT RED-HANDED!


My dad's Black Label. -.-
(Limited Edition?)




My sister asked me about the Summer Splash party.
and I answered, "I thought over already?"

No ah?

Labels: , , ,

posted by Catherine at 8:32 PM | 2 comments