Monday, May 19, 2008
Filled with the Chinaquake incident. Watched a Hong Kong charity show yesterday night. I teared, I sobbed, everything. It's so sad to see the children losing their parents, died, and mourning over the love they have just lost. The feeling so terrible to place myself in their situation, just like those in the movies. My parents used to go like this, AIYAH NO BIG DEAL LAH! MOVIE ONLY MAH! FAKE ONE. But still, I teared over a few parts of the movie. Right now? I don't know if I have the right to be sad or sorrowful or not, but I definitely am, the feelings doesn't care. Flipped through the papers, saw corpses, and teared deep inside again. Such tragedy. I guess I'm just too emotional.
See that now? Appreciate your loved ones. Never let them go. Don't disappoint them.
posted by Catherine at 9:46 AM | 0 comments