Friday, August 29, 2008
I edited it to 'cinemascope'. very cinema-scope-ish? :D


My blog has been rotting over and over again.. I'm supposed to post up pictures right? I'm so lazy hell.. Okay, maybe later. :)) So now here I am bloggie.. :))
So.. the answer to your curiosity.. What have I been doing? Study.. study.. and study-dy-dy-doo..anddd SHOPPING!!!!!!!! Especially these few days..

shopped with Mom yesterday.. So much for Mommy and Daughter bonding moment.. It has been quite some time since I had plenty of time to bond with my Mom. She's the perfect Mom. Perfect companion. I respect her. I love her. :)) She bought a V-neck dress from MNG. It's very purddyy. Very young-looking and sexay. And I love getting all childish with her.. She'll be giggling like very farnie. HAHAHA. So much of fun. :))

Just came back a while ago..spent sometime with my hubbyboo. :)) and met up with Elissa and Liang Fang.. had luncheon at Sakae Sushi . It was seriously my first time having my meal there.. -________________- don't luff. mehhh. The food there is not bad.. I had Chicken Teriyaki Don. AND THEY HAVE A DISH CALLED SUKIYAKI! (SOOKIE YUCKY?!!!!!) WTH RIGHT? hahahaha. Elissa said YAKI means fry or sth.. Sorry for the dumbness of my japanese language. =D Well actually, I don't hate sushi, but I prefer a few only. Like the ones with octopus, SALMON and crab stick works well for me! :)) Then off to shopping around.. met a few classmates. We got Liang Fang a top from Forever21 as her birthday present.. :)) And Elissa BOUGHT THE TOP WHICH SHE HAS BEEN TRYING FOR TWO TIMES ! hahaha.. I'm soo glad that she bought it.. it's very nice. :) and make sure you get the purple one as well alright? Chinese New year ah? =D

Speaking of which, I haven't gotten anything to wear for my cousin's wedding dinner @ Malacca! Oh daeng.


Labels: , , ,

posted by Catherine at 11:04 PM | 0 comments