Saturday, August 16, 2008
My blog has been really dead, rotting, and whatever you name it. Although you see me posting something up.. But I was barely awake. You know, it's good to have fell sick or something to at least keep me absent from hell.. hehehe. Hahhaa duh lah I was crapping. My greatest company right now at this moment of my life ( whoa . ) is my Mom, my sis; the one who sleeps with me.. XD, hubby boo, my college mates ( especially those who always sit around my seat.. well uhm, we always sit at the same position together, no matter where the seats are. so uhm, north south east west, everyday.. same people, same darlings. hehehe. One good thing about them.. THEY MAKE ME LAUGH LIKE A MAD WOMAN TILL MY LIPS IS SO WIDENED NOW. so uhm, do you understandoo? )

Results for CAT paper 7,8 and 9 are coming out on the 18th!
I'm getting pretty nervous. But unlike Liza, she said she'll terberak.. but she always terberak for every matter one lah. :P :P I soo have to get through.. I have been really concerned about my result for paper 8 (the audit paper), but come to think about it.. what about paper 7 and 9? I'm going all haywire now.. I'm worried for Progress Test 1 as well.. but gah.. just do whatever I can.. (but I wanna talk somemore! :( ) but no point worrying.. everything is checked and marked.. Haih.. God.. BLESS ME! :(( stop testing me...... hee.



Anyway! the next post will be more of pictures blogging.. toodles! :)




posted by Catherine at 4:22 PM | 0 comments