Saturday, May 31, 2008
Hey everyone. Especially to the CAT students. (Sub)-Especially those in the same group.. And those who are currently sitting for the A-LEVELS examination..

YOU PEEPS BETTER STUDY HARD AH! AND DON'T LIE ABOUT NOT STUDYING! *giggles
ALL THE BESTTTT. :) GOD BLESS..

Okay well frankly speaking, I've been working real hard as well.. for my studies standard though. -.-What I'm saying is.. I need to work harderrrrr.. cause there are too many smart people out there. GG! Okay okay I'm smart as well. HAHA! Okay wham I crapping? I complain to my mom almost everyday, about how worried I get when I think about exams. And she has been telling me, NO ONE IS STUPID OR DUMB OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. BUT IT'S JUST THAT THEY'RE NOT WORKING HARD(lazy lah, in short.) FOR WHAT THEY 'THINK' THEY WANNA ACHIEVE. So, everyone has been saying the same thing. haha. To those who are REAL close to me, you guys should know how an emotional person I am. So that's why I complain till my mom gerams. XD Ah but then, she'll give that giggle look after that. XD


Went to college yesterday. Thought of going to the library.. but ended up studying in the classroom 3.6 with Manoj, Ding, Ong, Rayven and Mei Yan instead. I get so used to BIGGG, WIDEEE classrooms, like the auditorium and lecture theater, and once I start talking in those small classrooms like 3.6, I felt like I was a BIG MICROPHONE. yeah, knowing me as a BIG MICROPHONE long long time ago eh? But this time I felt it myself. haha. I pity those who studied in the classroom yesterday. I'm so sorry people! Ding said I made so much of noise. -.- BUT I STUDIED! *sobs. That fella has gone back to Malacca. BEST OF LUCK for the exams! :)


*Darn retarded. hehe.

But..
I is innocent..

posted by Catherine at 10:36 AM | 0 comments