Monday, May 26, 2008
I lost contact with her since I was about 8 years old? And SHE CAME OVER YESTERDAY! She's Aunty Shirley. :) She's my dad's close friend. Well, used to be i guess. Cause seriously, I lost contact with her for ages. And she just came over yesterday night! Oopps I mean this morning. 3 AM IN THE MORNING. I swear I wasn't dreaming. -.-

So my dad called me yesterday, in the evening; saying that he'll be attending a gathering with his ex-school mates/basketball mates. So no dinner-ing, bonding time with him. Got quite upset and put down the phone. There goes the dinner with only the four of us, over at New Town. We had the BIG TIME YUMMY duck rice! Just a plain coffee shop place. But the duck rice is the best one I've ever tasted. Especially the 'suan chai'; in Mandarin; in English they call it the 'sour vege' [exact translation muahahahahhaa]; superbly yummy I tell you. Those who stay in Petaling Jaya should know where's the location.. Or if you wanna give it a try, just ring me and I'll bring you there! Spare me some ah? hahahhaa. Only with my close friends of course. :) And then my schedule went on with some boring routine. Can't go out. Cause I was VERY sick. Ohh and you know, I went to the clinic yesterday, and this doctor randomly asked,

Doctor : GIRL, ARE YOU STUDYING IN SUNWAY?
Me aka the patient : urm, yeah? why? *whispered to myself:have you seen me before? wonders.*
Doctor : OWHHHH. NONO. BUT CHINESE PEOPLE LIKES TO STUDY IN SUNWAY AH.
WHY AH?
Me aka the patient : urm, I don't know? *whispered to myself again:WHAT THE HECK! I'M SO SICK LAH! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION! SILLY QUESTION HECK!* ; urm, why doctor?
Doctor : OWH NO LAH. I WAS JUST GUESSING IF YOU'RE STUDYING IN SUNWAY. CAUSE YOU'RE A CHINESE.

Me aka the patient : -.- ( FYI: she's a Malay. =.= )

So the doctor said I just have to take a two day medication then I'll do fine. Just throat infection, cough and flu. Now the balloon in my nose which made me sound like an elephant is all gone. :)
I went POOF to sleep after taking the medicine and expect a good sleep. And all of a sudden, while sleeping soundly, someone sorta like pushed me from the back. I knew it was very late at night. Didn't check the time and got mad. Sister was not next to me, so that's why my room door wasn't locked. Had no idea where she has gone to. Then I assumed twas my dad. I turned around, AND GUESS WHAT TAN SOOK JING CATHERINE, IT'S AUNTY SHIRLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She gave me a kiss on my cheek AND THERE GOES ALL THE HUGS AND TEARS FALLING FROM MY EYES!!!!! omggggggg. I got so excited! She's the woman who had always been looking out for me when I was very young back then. She used to come to my house very often with SO OF MUCH LOVE AND GIFTS! I haven't seen her for ages! She cried and cried... I asked her why.. IT'S BECAUSE SHE WAS FEELING SO TOUCHED.. to see me so grown up.. =) Can you like so imagine, after SOOOO many years? Well, I'm not THATTTT old, but you know. =) I got quite shocked though, to get such surprise in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. hahaha. I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU AUNTY SHIRLEYYYY....... =(





And once again..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 19th YING YING!!!!!!!!!!!!
=)
Whatever problems you may have; all the things which you've told me,
and whatever troubles/problems which you're currently facing,
may God shower you with his most sincere and wonderful blessing,
to face all these problems with an open heart, alright? :)
Hope to see you with a smile on your face the each time I see you. =)









I wanna thank that special someone for all the support and loveeeee... :)

Labels: , ,

posted by Catherine at 7:16 PM | 0 comments