Saturday, June 14, 2008
I have been watching ANTM Cycle 1.. YEAP.. CYCLEEE 1. hahahaa. Downloaded so many tv series and movies. But for now, I don't think I'm gonna watch them -.- Owh btw, back to ANTM. It's so different back then.. compared to the present ones. The way they walk into the judging room.. and the judges didn't seem to care about how they present themselves. But the girls are gorgeous! psssssssssssssssssst hot! Well, I have yet to finish up a few episodes. WAIT UP! :D


And you know. My brother and sister is super childish. They were fighting for KUMA-KUMA while I was studying happily away.. In the living room. -.- God knows why I was studying there! Then, I videotaped them down. hahahah. But the video is quite blur.. I'm so sorry.. -.- Phone camera mah.. what to do. Ooppss I mean, MY phone camera mah.. what to do. XD




Awwww.... When we go 'awwwww'.... my bro goes *PUNCH PUNCH!!* Yeah, my brother is abit off.






My brother and sister are so funny and annoying right? hhahahaa especially my brother. -.- Goodness.

p/s: Ying Ying, I know you love it! hahahaa.
posted by Catherine at 9:18 AM | 3 comments