Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Oh-em-gee.. I miss my plain little humble blog.. haha!


How have ya'll been? Things haven't been so great lately.. so many bad/saddening news from people.. they are struggling a lot in their personal relationships, studies, family, daily life activities, rumours and stuffs. Parts and parcel of life.. ya no?

Went out with ChuYing, Emiko and Siew Lin few days back, I miss them so very much.. So much of updates, and words to say. But yet, not enough time.. and yup! Emiko's idea about having a sleep over will be great! It will be fun, crazy hell weyh.. :))

And it has been so long since I went out with my besties from high school. Especially Amily. How have you been Amiwee.. You must be real busy lately.. really hope to see you soon girl..

And I'm in the same class as Liang Fang now! :)) This girl.. She has became so HYPER AND LOUD! hahaha.. but she's working now.. so I guess we won't be able to hangout much.. :((


Elissa.. get well soon okay.. Got so shocked after hearing the news.. No worries.. I'll drive you around! :)) After my exams yeah? October october.. :D

Eh girls.. even if when I'm occupied with stuffs, that doesn't mean that I don't miss ya'll okay.. :X



I can't wait to do my hair!

But since my hair is NOT LONG ENOUGH for now, I gotta wait wait and wait.. I keep questioning myself.. Why is my hair getting shorter day by day? -_______________________- Should I just stay with bangs or grow long fringe?

I thought of getting Rihanna's latest hairstyle.. But B said I'll look like a boy.. heeeeee! Very true very true.. But very darn cool right? And I soooo love her latest videoclip, 'Disturbia'. HOTNESSSSSSSS. FIEEERRRRCEEEE!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....


Any suggestion for a new hairstyle?

*Time to update the pictures! :)) Soon soon.. very soon.. :D

Labels: ,

posted by Catherine at 5:09 PM | 0 comments