Friday, December 19, 2008
Hello gorgeous eyes!

This tiptap/tiptop/tiktak sound from my keyboard makes me feel much energized to blog. Hmm.. Blanked out for a moment. :S So yeah, what have I been doing eversince the 8th of December? Been going out alooooot. Urm, I guess it's not too late to do some picture blogging? Uhm uhm, guess you guys have already seen them somewhere in my darling friend's blog or facebook. No?


Have been playing pc games as well.. but it bores me after sometime.. Goodness! My phone was in the factory, hybernated for like close to 1 month? Or more than that? I'm hugging her now! Oopss, I mean my phone. Nope, no name, I call her 'her', can? ;)


I love being at home.. I really do.. :)) and ohh, I love my bed too. ohh, and not forgetting my pillows and bolster.. and ohhh, I love my pandaboy too. ;) He makes me happy.. :) He just dropped by two days back, and mom loves to smile at him.. :) hahahahha.. I love to see scenes like that. It makes me happy and satisfied. ;) It's our 11th month anniversary today! *giggles..




weee!
posted by Catherine at 11:31 PM | 0 comments