Sunday, October 19, 2008
It's our 9th month anniversary today. Loves.. :)


I have been busy catching up with almost everything which gotta do with my responsibilities at my very own age right now. Wth?! -______________________-


Been munching the books, just studying with high hopes wishing that I could remember everything which I've studied.. 'smooth digestion'. *cross fingers.


Oh - Oh.. My mom bought me a new Sony Ericsson K810i! :)



Finally a new phone.. After years of not getting a new one.. since I was sixteen though. It has been a while eh? haha.. It was a Motorola v3, then I switched to using my dad's phone.. errr.. nokia something.. -__________- and then to using my sister's Nokia 5300, cause she bought some other phone. I was not really into buying a new phone till last month. haha. I bugged my mom once, then furthermore with my sis' bugging. urm, my sis loves me that's why.. :D


Next, A LAPTOP! *pending.. wink wink!


I haven't had my hairdo! I'm desperate for one.. but I'm currently waiting for my hair to grow much more longer.. Can't wait. Need opinion on the colour part though. Thought of dying it brown only.. should I highlight?


It has been raining every evening/night. I'd prefer it raining like cats and dogs rather than heavy drizzles. hahaha.. It won't stop till I sleep off! :( It bores me... :(


Vacation! Vacation! I need a getaway! *crying like cats and dogs. 'Di manakah logik aku?'
posted by Catherine at 5:56 PM | 0 comments