Saturday, September 27, 2008
So..

It's the RAYA week in the following week!
Selamat Hari Raya! :))

P/S: Liza, don't forget our kueh raya tau taufu? :P


Yesterday was my miserableBUTnotSOmiserable day.
Mom went outstation and Dad went for work at Cheras. Left me alone with my sister and brother. It was only about 10:30am and there I was, trapped in the silence of the house -__________-. Bro went to school at 6:30am and coming back only at 1pm.
And Sis went to school at 8:30am for some folio completion and coming back only at 6.10pm.
What was I doing?

Rot. -_______________________-

Was studying Audit at the coffee brownish-black-silver granite table in my living room from that timing onwards till my noisy brother came back from school. :)) So happy to have him home because the whole house was such a bore! After all his shower and lunch, he sat down infront of me and started doing his last-minute tuition homework. -__________- And it's mathematics! Oh goodness.. I love maths! :(( he said to complete about 40-60 questions in an hour. swts. Because at about 2 plus pm he has gotta go for home tuition at Newtown(also known as State). So I dumped my Audit aside and helped him with his work.

What a sister right? :)) *big round of applause please? :D

I fetched Dex, bro's friend along. So the two jolly jolly boys nicely went for tuition..

I was all alone again. :((

Didn't really message hubbyboo because he's currently sitting for Progress Test 2 and I believe it's gonna be a tough one. All the best B! You've done so much.. and you deserve good marks. :))

P/S : To all sitting for the exam.. Best of Luck and Do your best! You're all smarties... :)) God Bless.. so sorry for the late wishes.. :(

(to be continued..)
Then I drove all the way down to Pyramid to just shop around. It was already 2:30pm. I was supposed to be studying at home! And there I was, walking around in Pyramid. -________- Alone somemore! Hubby can't come along because he was sitting for Law paper.. :(( But it was quite good though, I remember Chu Ying told me that usually, she shops alone.. because she gets to purchase anything without anyone's specific comments.. quite cool actually. haha.

Then it was home, then continued studying till Dex's mom fetched my bro back..

After all the yada yada..

We were hungry. Dinner time. Cracked up our head and while I was driving half way already, and we're still left undecided. And all of a sudden, I heard an unusual sound as I press the accelerator! Ok, it was not so loud at first.. then as I was driving up a slope, the sound got louder and it's probably the loudest. I stopped my car at the side of the road, infront of the bus stand. -__________________________- We could smell something. But my knowledge of the car internal aint that good! :(( lousy.. I quickly off the engine. I tried starting the engine again.. I couldn't. Stunned. I wasn't panic.. my bro and sis were.. I calmed them down and we got out of the car. Called my dad and he wasn't so panic. -__________- he's all the way in cheras.. So just gave uncle a call and he came to fetch us. He tried starting the engine again, this time it's working. I took the car and drove it back home all alone. It was scaryy. It's very abnormal. Was just praying all the way back home. hahahaa. gosh. M I so exaggerating! It was so dark at night okay.. Reached home.. then uncle tried and tried to on the engine. Couldn't. He suspect it's the gearbox. Left the car there.

It was late. And we didn't have anything. And didn't wanna trouble my uncle. So we called for McD's delivery.. I love fast food delivery now. :))

Mom got so worried yesterday when she knew what happened. But she couldn't come back because she was so faraway.. When we're all safe at home, I quickly gave her a call and told her not to get worried.. we're all fine.. Pity mommy.. Got all worked up when she's out somemore.. She came back yesterday itself at 10plus pm. :))

I think it's because of all that chaos and late dinner, I had gastric. :( and having stomach ache now. I guess it's the aftermath of gastric. =O

Talked to hubby on the phone using my XPAX Lucky Draw sim card which came together with RM40 prepaid card.. FREE! hahaha. We talked for like, 45 minutes and I am left with rm34plus. but it was calling from Celcom to Maxis! not bad right? hahahah! free ma.. so just use lah.. :D

Then I slept like a pig.

This morning, Mom said that she sent the car for repair at Old Town(Jalan Templer, PJ). The mechanic said the problem is the water tube something something. It broke or something. hahaha. Okay I was totally lost, then I asked, CAN FIX RIGHT? Mom said, CAN......

:))
posted by Catherine at 10:27 AM | 3 comments