Monday, September 22, 2008
It was our 8th month anniversary on the 19th. :)) I love you hubbyboo. <3
And we didn't take a proper photo together.. :(
We watched 'Halloween'.. It's a sickening movie though.. it's a thriller movie.. and so many uncensored words/parts (I can't take it! Lousy..). Goshnessyucks. I can't help it but to cover B's vision for a few times. :P sorry b..

Hamster 'wannabe' attempt.. FAILED.



Had a little reunion with Dadah and Angeline on the 20th at Amcorp. Haven't been to that place for quite some time.. Could still remember the tracks in the mall though. :D
Had lunch at Rak Thai. The food is delicious and reasonable as well. yummsss.
I love Thai food. :)) Hot and spicyyyy.. sluuuurrrpppssss!
We're gonna make plans on going to Malacca or anywhere ideal on December (almost everyone's break season?) Man.. We're in desperate need of a complete PATB-ians reunion! :((



And guess what I made?! I don't know what do ya'll call it.. But I proudly call it Mango Jeruk. haha! Mann.. I have no idea la. Simply can? :P
My dad gave me a call when I was having lunch and taught me how to do it. My first impression was, Wow! and followed up with, 'with my aunt's guidance of course.. -_______________-'
So he said, "Cut the mangoes into half, remove the seed and soak it into salt water for a few minutes. Then, change it into sugar water. Leave it for three days."
Sounds easy. And there I go. It took me almost 3 hours to get it done! -______________-
all the cutting and yada yada yada.. Let's pray that it turns out good.


kept in a tupperware.. waiting..



My family and I watched Money No Enough 2 yesterday! Watched it on a dvd.. It's more of a sentimental movie.. Thought it will be some hilarious story.. It was very meaningful.. especially the adopting their mother part. Mann.. pity her.. :(( I almost teared.. The reason why I didn't cry was because I noticed that my brother was peeping on whether anyone's crying.. Which was so annoying! -_________________-

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Catherine at 6:10 PM | 2 comments