Thursday, November 6, 2008

No more revision classes! weewangwang!
I'm no longer a walking zombie people! Hmm, probably becoming one again soon.. :((

*Cross my fingers and let's just pray that I don't go back there again. How to draw two fingers crossing? -__________________-*

Oh btw, thank you Mr.Jay! *random can?


*-----------------------------------*


So my dearest sister, JANE TAN SHIAO QIAN is currently having school holidays. NOT FAIRRRRRRR! But I guess there will be more of jogging sessions now.. since she's the only who can follow me for morning exercise everyday.. Oh wait. More of me accompanying her. Oh well. Now no more grumbles from her during dinner regarding exams and stuffs. hahahahha! Okay, I guess she's probably smiling to herself now by reading this paragraph. What to do? Siao ma.

Picture of us.. I applied eyelash for her!
So nice right!? So pweety.. :)) No longer tomboy already.. =X teehee!
Oh, I look like a zombie. (0.0)




*-----------------------------------*


Oh! I watched the High School Musical 3 twice! Hmm, went with hubby on last friday, then again with sis and bro on saturday. Which is a day after that. Mengada, right? But it's damn nice this time. Especially the choreography! :)) Well hell yeah I watched the 1st and 2nd one as well. I likeeeee. :D


*-----------------------------------*


Oopss, I'm beginning to miss(rindu) class.. :((


*-----------------------------------*


Taking forever to upload the pictures. Will be up soon! :))



Good day everyone..
posted by Catherine at 6:27 PM | 0 comments