Thursday, December 25, 2008
MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS
EVERYONE!! :))




Celebrated christmas eve in PJ this time.. Supposedly in Malacca ( my dad's hometown ), but due to some issues, we gotta stay back here.. and attended mass in Assumption church :) So much of family bonding throughout this christmas season.. which really touched my heart.. Cause I could hardly spend time with my dad, to have him at home, brings us out for dinner, talk; good one. :) and I'm happy. I mean, that's what Christmas really is right? Family reunion; peaceful thoughts; peaceful night. :)




And ohh,
Elissa, Judith and I celebrated Amily's birthday at De Canter! It was a late one.. And Liang Fang & Gayatri couldn't make it.. But, amiwee, you're happy right? hehe! :)) Happy birthday girl.. Have a good one ayt? We love you much.. :) Don't get too stressed up for work, and uhm, I don't even know what's your customer service's hotline! hahaha..




Next post : Picturesss!!!!!!! (yup, probably only pictures. -_______-)
I'm the laziest blogger in the universe. shhh.

Labels: , ,

posted by Catherine at 9:05 PM | 0 comments