Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Hi..

I've not blogged about so many things which I've encountered previously! Oh gosh.. My blog is so abandoned. Oh btw! I'm gonna start blogging seriously though. Like big time seriousness! :))

And ohh, met the ex-high school mates few weeks back. Omg, how much we've changed..excluding the attitude part. In attitude wise, I doubt we've transformed anyhow. :P Sumi had to leave to South Africa for her studies, coming back on July, (if I'm not mistaken). Ohh mann, same ol' Sumi laa. with all her English-y whatever-y.. :D I hope she got my sms, I replied her late which was like, a day after she left. :( I'm such a sad case.

Uhhh, celebrated Sis' birthday on the 24th of february. I got her a necklace from Diva, a bigg thankk youuuu to Steff and Siewlin for the help! :) And ohh, we saw these very cute earrings, there were three pairs altogether, so we got it and wore it for class. :D I remember, Yingying, Steff and I wanted to get these three tops from MNG, but it's still pending. -_____________-



Pictures up later! I'm using B's lappie now to blog actually. teeheeeeeeeee.

Labels: ,

posted by Catherine at 6:46 PM | 0 comments